Kinryoku Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Forums » Kinryoku Discussion » Kinryoku in Games - Discussion
Kinryoku in Games - Discussion
NesaisDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 12:10 PM | Message # 1
Major General
Group: Chancellor
There's been a bit of talk about Kinryoku in the various different games that our members have played or are playing. It originally started off in the Welcome to Kinryoku JD Forums, so I've decided to transfer the entire discussion to a relevant section. Here's the discussion:

Welcome to anyone reading this thread. While we have set up dedicated Jade Dynasty forums (for the second time), they are currently not in use. We'll keep viewers posted as to whether we intend to develop the clan in game, and use these forums. These forums have been set up as a convenience to the founders, and may be removed at a later date, if it is determined that we aren't going to develop the in game clan.

CeyxDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 2:28 PM | Message # 2
Captain of the Order
Group: Submaster
So, who exactly is playing this game currently? If we should move on to some other game shouldn't we have a chat about it? If we make a new section for every one or two people that start playing another game, not only could it be a lot of sections, but potentially useless.

If a lot of people are already playing then fine by me, but other wise shouldn't we just make one "Other MMO" section and have something like this put there?

ShinseiPhoenixDate: Friday, 2010-02-12, 0:03 AM | Message # 3
Postulant of Asylum
well, we can talk about it, but see from what i know the kinny in smt is already dead, and my negotiations have failed, and i have put so much energy into it and im really tired and worn, if you would like to take it over you can, and we'll go to a JD section and SMT, but i'd really like it if you'd come join us in JD, but thats up to you, im waiting for your reply. smile

ノウアルタカハスメヲカクス。
My Beloved Benjamin, I love you with all my heart, forever yours, forever mine.

NesaisDate: Friday, 2010-02-12, 3:19 AM | Message # 4
Major General
each forum that you see can only be viewed by those who play the game. when users sign up they cant see a jade dynasty or a megaten forum, they just see "entertainment" and "general forums". so there will only be clutter for those who can deal with the clutter. sure it might be useless, but i'd rather put it there and develop it while my knowledge of the game develops, eg. i find i can make a better guide to a certain aspect of the game, and over time as my knowledge increases i can put more material into these forums, regardless of who's playing the game, it can still be useful and ready for if and when we choose to develop the clan in this game.

i'm moving on because i've had enough of endless dedication to the clan and people ruining it because i wasnt strong enough to take on master. i go where morfation goes... maybe that makes me a coward... daza has master of kinryoku as far as i'm aware.

megaten forums i'm leaving there because as far as i know the clan in game still exists, and there's archival stuff to keep around, and old members (no chance in hell, but) might happen to pop in once or not to post. ideally i think, it's any game where our members establish a clan/guild/legion with the title Kinryoku. We have done so in many games, but haven't been using these forums properly until Megaten. I've added JD in the past, only to decide I didn't like it, and deleted those forums, but i'm setting this up because I want to it here for material i add in for my own personal use until such time that i have energy to help build up the clan in that game. the only ones who can view these forums are the 6 or so forum members with submaster privelages.

CeyxDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 3:40 PM | Message # 5
Captain of the Order
Woah sorry guys, Aretsu and I tried it and it just isn't our slice of cake, we couldn't get into it. We're going to stick with Dragonica for now, maybe try something else.

ShinseiPhoenixDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 3:49 PM | Message # 6
Postulant of Asylum
aww come on Ceyx, just give it one more chance with the family in it too, we miss you guys. crying

ノウアルタカハスメヲカクス。

CeyxDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 4:36 PM | Message # 7
Captain of the Order
It was just so meh, we might try it again later but if you want to catch us the games we decided to play (we'll narrow it down maybe) are Dragonica, Cabal and Sword of the new world.

Let me know if any of you guys play those. Also let me know if I could potentially start up a clan with this name on those games.

ShinseiPhoenixDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 9:14 PM | Message # 8
Postulant of Asylum
we have a clan in sword its dorment and had in cabal

ノウアルタカハスメヲカクス。

NesaisDate: Monday, 2010-02-15, 3:48 AM | Message # 9
Major General
Ceyx, if you start up a clan in any of these games, just say so and we can set up forums for it here if you want. You have a right to the name, so if we can help out other bro's and sis's in another game just tell us how. As for where we'll go it's up to morf/shinsei/ryu/chris, whichever you call him by D; I need to be with him better and more

SaiYukiDate: Monday, 2010-02-15, 6:00 AM | Message # 10
Postulant of Asylum
Group: Megaten User
hmmmm o.o I have something to say, but don't know how to say it right now. Guess it will wait xD but yeah. I'm pretty most of u have my MSN or yahoo.
Attachments: 1189102.jpg (7.3 Kb)

NesaisDate: Monday, 2010-02-15, 9:30 PM | Message # 11
Major General
if you wanna say something you can say it XD

nice eye o.

Forum » General Forums » Kinryoku Discussion » Kinryoku in Games - Discussion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright KageSyndicate卍 © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz