MainRegistrationLogin
Kinryoku Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Forums » Game Registration and Forum FAQs » Forum Registration (New users please come here!)
Forum Registration
NesaisDate: Friday, 2010-02-12, 3:36 AM | Message # 1
Major General
Group: Chancellor
Welcome new forum users to Kinryoku, whichever game you might be from. This is not an introduction thread so it is not necessary to tell us about yourself, however we would very much like to hear about you, since the introduction thread in your game forums will only be to the people you play in that game with, introducing yourself here gives a chance for all users of the forums to say hello and meet you. If you're not up for that right now and just want to start using the forums, the process is simple.

Post in the following format:

I play Megaten

or

I play Sword of the New World

or

I play Perfect World

or whatever game it is that you play at the moment, and we will sign you up to view those forums. At current, we don't have forum based representatives in Kinryoku for any of our games (officially speaking), however we will process requests for certain games under certain circumstances. We will contact you privately or via this thread to inform you of the situation with your requested game, if we encounter problems with your forum registration.

Hopefully it won't take too long to get you into the forums of the game you play. Happy gaming Kinnies.

newbsauseDate: Friday, 2010-02-19, 1:42 PM | Message # 2
Postulant of Asylum
Group: Jade Dynasty User
I am Vendal and Fenlu.

I play Jade Dynasty

NesaisDate: Saturday, 2010-02-20, 3:47 AM | Message # 3
Major General
Group: Chancellor
Welcome to the forums! You should now be able to view jade dynasty threads~

mentalmatthewDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 5:22 AM | Message # 4
Postulant of Asylum
Group: Megaten User
hey benjy (: i play megaten (again) at least i think ur name was benjy? xD u didnt quit for long then ;P

Forum » General Forums » Game Registration and Forum FAQs » Forum Registration (New users please come here!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright KageSyndicate卍 © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz